Talon FS container
- Upward closing main pin cover: Eliminating potential to release during FreeFlying
- Body contoured horizontal webbing: Making the fs extremely comfortable to wear, hugging the body allowing the rig and wearer to move as one
- Wrap-around bridle protection system: keeping the bridle covered during flight & improving the aesthetic appeal
- Hard Housings secured by clamps: eliminating the need for hand tacking and minimising reserve or release cable exposure
- Flat RW8 stainless steel harness rings: prevents harness distortion, while maintaining its comfort and flexibility of movement
- Yoke and shoulder design: as well as it’s incredible comfort and aesthetics, this keeps the risers and housing covered without effecting opening function
- We now have a MARD: (Main Assisted Reserve Deployment) system available as an option with a Talon FS. It is also available in a retrofit kit to existing Talon FS owners.
Currently available in Talon FS sizes FS5, FS6 and FS7 only
- Interested in placing an order?
1) Design your Talon!
Choose custom colours & features online: CLICK HERE
2) Get your Talon FS.
When you’re ready to purchase, return to this page and complete your order through our secure online checkout.
Note: if you have any design questions or requests before purchasing, don’t worry we will review your design and get back to you.