Keep all your gear together in one place – the Parachutes Australia gearbag.
These go-anywhere gearbags are reinforced to handle the rigors of skydiver travel.
- Constructed from heavy duty 1000 Denier Cordura.
- Top quality, YKK, double headed Nylon zips.
- Carry as a backpack with shoulder straps or suitcase with handles.
- Main compartment large enough for packed or unpacked parachute.
- Separate outside pocket.
- Wide range of colours, choose your own combination.
The Backpack Carrybag is intended for those travelling skydivers who want the choice of backpacking their equipment, or carrying it in the conventional suitcase manner.
The gearbag is large enough to fit a packed or unpacked set of equipment as well as a jumpsuit.
The separate zippered pocket on the front is useful for storing your smaller items such as log book, altimeter and gloves.
The bag is constructed of sturdy 1000D Cordura fabric, and comes in a full range of colour choices.
Theses sturdy bags are reinforced to withstand the rigors of travelling whether it be from DZ to Boogie or overseas.