The VISO comprises three instruments:
- Digital Alti-Meter- Stores detailed altitude information about the last jump for later review
- Digital Speed-Meter- Stores detailed speed information about the last jump for later review
- Jump Counter- Electronic logbook, storing and displaying information about the last 200 jumps.
– Can be used to keep track on the number of jumps on a rig.
– Can be reset at any time, but time and date for the last reset remains stored and cannot be erased.
L&B is committed to you and your Flight Performance!
Out of stock