The Telesis 2 Student
- Utilises comfortable and flexible F.A.S.T harness technology
- Harness can be adjusted to suit either small, medium or large customers.
- Main risers constructed of Type 8 webbing and standard sized 3 rings
- Optional high density, floating leg pads for increased comfort and greater adjustability.
- Solid main deployment bag with static line attachment.
- Reserve side Jump master main activation handle
- Features the new BOC main ripcord set-up with pinless main ripcords.
- A range of main parachute deployment options .
- Personalised embroidery available
- The Reserve pin is fully protected by the tuck-in closure flap
- The Cypres control unit is also located in the top reserve pin protector flap in a transparent window for the jumpmaster visual check.
- The Stealth reserve pilotchute known for its excellent launch capability nestles into the molar reserve bag.
- The molar reserve bag features a bridle with assist pockets. A feature that assists bridle drag during deployment.
Twin action or Single operating system reserve deployment
Download order form here