History of Parachutes Australia
Second Hand Equipment
Feel the Strings Articles by Rob McMillan.
Below is a list of titles and topics from each article.
The ASM issue number and its respective year is highlighted.
Issue 3, 2000. Pull the Strings Part #1.
Issue 4, 2000. Pull the Strings Part #2.
- Flight Versus Ride.
Issue 5, 2001. Pull the Strings Part#3.
- Smart Dudes Do CreW.
- Passive Versus Aggressive Pilots
- Flying Predictably in Traffic.
- Knowing When and How to Crash.
- Boogie Fever.
Issue 6, 2001. As The Pendulum Swings.
- Skill Development.
- Canopy Collision Avoidance
- Nous and Feeling
- Taking Advantage of Terrain and Weather.
Issue 7, 2001. Puzzles and Patterns.
- The Importance of Posture in your Harness.
Issue 8, 2001. Turbulence - The Invisible Ghost.
- Canopy Collision Versus A Canopy Wrap
- What Happens when My Canopy Goes Out of Trim?
- Prior Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
Issue 9, 2002. Big Bag of Air.
- Target Fixation
- Thinking and Time.
Issue 10, 2002. Parachuting and Skydiving.
- To Air (Err) is Human.
- Landing Downwind.
Issue 11, 2002. A Piece of Pie.
- Gear Fear
- How to Fly through an Opening.
- Birds of a feather flock Together.
Issue 12, 2002. Sailing.
- Humble Pie.
- Simple Procedures
- If (The What If’s)
Issue 13, 2002. The B-Rel Canopy Jump.
- Landing Out.
- That Sinking Feeling
- Sailing Crosswind.
- Ground Handling.